Normally I would be home a little less then 2 weeks, but because I needed to get my wisdom teeth taken out (had that done on Monday) I am here until January 9th. I have enjoyed not being rushed, enjoying people, especially my family. And also being home with my best friend is a plus :)
Today is the last day of 2009. I can't believe it. It has been a crazy year...
- I was broken before the Lord so many times, and He showed Himself faithful
- I saw many lasting friendships
- I learned how to love deeply and simply (1 Cor 13:4-8)
- I discovered who I was and what my calling is
- I had the privilege of promoting and being the assistant director of the Atlanta Acquire the Fire that happened in April
- I endured trials that brought many many tears, and many lessons
- I was truly transformed by God
- I was a nanny for 2 weeks during a mission trip in Dallas, TX
- I graduated Teen Mania's Honor Academy
- I saw God work through me and without me in the lives of my family and closest friends
- I went to counseling :)
- I laughed, cried, lived and loved
- I went on many adventures
- I moved on
- I g0t to be the Director of 2 Acquire the Fire events and supervise 6 interns
- I have seen the Lord work in the hearts of those I love most
2010. My hope for 2010 is that I will know the Lord more, love people better, and continue to grow. When I think of 2010 I think of myself as a flower in the middle of a field that is covered with fresh rain-it is the beginning of spring. A time to step out in who I am, to be bold, to be free to be me.
We shall see....
~Standing on His Promises~