Monday, March 23, 2009

Needing your help

***I created a blog just about my internship, it is www.caseyshalife.blogspot.com ***

I need your help. I am in need of $470 for my HA tuition by Sunday. Please keep me in your prayers, as I pray and seek and ask. If I do not have the money in time I will be asked to leave the Honor Academy.

If you know anyone that would like to donate they can go to www.honoracademy.com/donate.php ID #2508190

Thank you so much! I love you!

~standing on His Promises~
Casey May

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I'll be praying for you. And also for the counseling thing too. One thing that's really good about doing that with the HA is that you'll be doing it with people who love Jesus and the Bible too! Jesus is the real Counselor, just keep that in mind.

Right now, concerning next year, the plan is for me to stay home next year, though it would've been really cool to meet you for sure! I'd like to do a co-op with my church and find out more about that stuff. Hopefully I'll get also be able to get a job too.

As for the boy, he's really not the top thing on my mind. Just a side thought. But he's a good guy and I like having him around as a friend. Yeah, I'm not pursuing anything really but here's there and I like him in the way I know him now. Jesus is my main concern for sure.