Sunday, May 31, 2009

Been too long again!

Hello everyone
Again it seems as though I have lost track of time. Finished all my finals last week and now am thankfully in summer mode!

I got really sunburnt this weekend, and am still recovering-turns out Texas sun can be brutal. I can't tell you how excited I am for this next season of my life. I am entering a season of preperation. Like Esther. She went away for a year and prepared herself for marriage. That is where I am at, not neccesarily in the literal sense (there is still no dating and right now I am married to Jesus). However, I am falling more in love with Jesus everyday. I am learning how to grow into the woman God has called me to be. I am His bride. He adores me, He thinks I am the most beautiful woman, He longs to be with me, He draws me into His presence. It's wonderful.

I am excited to hear about what is going on in your lives! Please share. Thank you for all of your support as I continue to break through financial barrers. I am hopeful that this summer I can begin to fund raise for my next year-which thankfully is $2400 cheaper!

~standing on His Promises~
CaseyMay

5 comments:

Pen to Paper; Spirit to Soul said...

Hey there!!! It has been crazy around here, too!!! Awesome post! God is an amazing Father and Husband!!!
Let us know next time you may have a free weekend...would love to steal you away for a couple of days! Next weekend is graduation...gotta finish 4 days of school first, though!
Take care! Love you!!!

Elizabeth J. said...

Hey there! Through the "Hope Journey" blog, I came across yours. Your blog is very nice. If you want, feel welcome to drop by my blog.

Elizabeth J. said...

Thank you for taking the time to drop by my blog and follow it.=)

Rachel said...

Great post! Tomorrow is my last day of math class and then summer is here. :D I am hoping to take the CLEP test for College Algebra in the summer so I won't need to take it next fall.

I do pray that this summer will be one of doing hard things and spending more time with Jesus.

Thank you for this post!
Love in Him,
Rachel M.

Stephanie said...

'Tis Wonderful.

If you're interested, check out my blog to see what I've been thinking about lately.

And tell Sam to post something every once in a while!