Friday, March 13, 2009

My life is falling apart but for once that is ok

Oh, so many lessons in life that have to be learned the hard way. This week has been a really hard week, I can't go into much detail because it would take a long time to explain and clearly communicate.

Here at the HA we have what are called Family Cores, this is a core of girls and a core of guys (brother core+sister core= family core). My family core is falling apart, because some people made some really poor choices and broke some major rules. As a result one of our brothers has to leave the HA (rightfully so). But unfortunately I have a part in this, because I did not inform the leadership soon enough because I was so worried about everyone else and how deep their involvement was.

Through all this brokenness I am learning new lessons and relearning old ones.

God is in control no matter what. It will all be ok, no matter who goes or who stays it is all ok.

I have also decided to seek counseling while here at the HA, my first session will be next Friday. I mad ethis decision because there are so many elements in my past that are affecting me now and I can't deal with them or work through them without serious help.

This is a season of refinement and discipline and ultimatley growth. With growth comes pain. There is pain in this offering, it is a sacrifice. But I give it with joy.

~standing on His Promises~
CaseyMay

2 comments:

Lys said...

:D Faithful, trustworthy, beloved...

Dragonflysoul said...

i commend you for deciding to speak to a counselor about things that are hard for you to think about and deal with right now. God sends us ministers in so many forms, and it's always wise to allow ourselves to be blessed by them.

i'm also glad that you're learning through your brokenness. feeling and being broken is painful, but it does always have a purpose. nevertheless, i know how hard it is to cry those tears and feel those burdens in your heart. my thoughts and prayers are with you, for God's strength, peace and joy to take you over.