Sunday, January 18, 2009

Harsh Reality

So, my friend Michael left the Honor Academy yesterday. He and I were best friends and, it took 3 times saying goodbye at the airport before we finally left. This was almost as hard as saying goodbye to my family in August.

I just realized, he's not coming back. And my heart is breaking into a million pieces all over again.There are so many reminders of him here. My desk, which I am currently sitting at, has memories and notes all over it from him.

I feel like an empty shell, like I am just going through the motions of life. I feel so alone. I know that God will take care of him, but I miss him so much. He left a hole in my life. A big hole. One that I know only time and God can fill.

I am trying to fundraise for my Honor Academy tuition. Currently I need $685 by the end of this month in order to stay at the Honor Academy. I know that God is faithful and that I also have to do my part in this. I need God's strength because right now I don't have the energy to do anything at all.

I am sorry for this depressing post. I just needed to get some things off my chest. I hope you are all doing well. I think of you often.

~standing on His promises~
CaseyMay

2 comments:

Pen to Paper; Spirit to Soul said...

Hey, sweetie. We have been praying for you because your FB status - it seems you need it!
We love you!!!

Pen to Paper; Spirit to Soul said...

You have an award waiting for you at my blog...so you have to come visit me when you get the chance!!!

Love ya!