Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sorry things have been crazy!

Hello everyone.

I apologize I have been really busy, which is why I haven't posted in awhile. I will spare you the details :)

I have been learning a lot lately, mainly about the wounds of my heart that I have burried, yet still effect how I act/think. So I have been seeing a councelor and we are working on the wounds my dad has inflicted and the message of those wounds. This is very challenging and emotionally taxing. But as I am processing things it is making sense.

I would ask that you all keep me in your prayers for my finances. I am needing more money, not as much for my internship, but for my required mission trip. I need to have $775 by Monday, and that is only half of the trip. I have been having a really hard time getting friends and family to support my internship, let alone a mission trip. So be praying that God helps me to raise the funds. Also pray that my family and I can rebuild our relationship as there is a lot of hurt feelings to overcome.

Let me know how I can be praying for you! God bless!

~standing on His Promises~
CaseyMay

PS if you know anyone that would like to donate please have them go to www.honoracademy.com/donate.php for my internship and http://cf.globalexpeditions.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=about.donate ID # 2508190. All donations are tex deductable.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I will be praying for you, dear sister in Christ.

Stephanie said...

I like details. Good to konw that you're learning so much.