Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Learning :)

I have been learning a lot of lessons recently. Some big and some small but lessons all the same.

1. You can't please everyone
2. God as your where you are for a reason
3. Love is hard but worth it

I feel like this season of my life is giving way to another. I don't know why but for the past few years the fall season (August-December) is by far the hardest for me, spiritually especially. I am not sure why that is. But through this desert season I am learning so much, about fighting for my relationship with the Lord and about refinement. I am excited for spring, for the internal lessons I have learned to become evident.

I am getting closer to making a decision about college. Though leaving the Honor Academy will be sad and different it will also be very good.


Psalm 23
The LORD, the Psalmist's Shepherd.
A Psalm of David.
1The LORD is my shepherd,
I shall not want.
2He makes me lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside quiet waters.
3He restores my soul;
He guides me in the paths of righteousness
For His name's sake.
4Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I fear no evil, for You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
5You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You have anointed my head with oil;
My cup overflows.
6Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life,
And I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

I love that!!! That Psalm is one of my favorites. Keep fightingfor your time with the Lord!!! It is so very important. I love you and keep seeking his guidence. He won't let you go down a path he hasn't designated for you if you really want to follow his plan for your life!