Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Thoughts After Resting In The Arms Of Jesus

Ok, I apologize for the abruptness of my last post. I was emotionally overloaded after making a graduation card for Samantha, it was just so real, you know? Like this is the end and I was filled with so many different emotions but the one that weighed heaviest on my heart was deep sorrow and it hurt guys. But thank God that Jesus's lap is always avalaible for me to climb up into his arms and let all my emotions out and that His comfort is greater than any medicine.

It's all going to be ok. God has great plans for both of us, and this is not the end but the beginning and we are family, sisters. We are wrapped in Jesus' arms and they will never let us go. We both have phones and we both have God who is always listening.

~standing on His Promise~
CaseyMay

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Jesus' arms are the best place to go!

You forgot to mention that you both have blogspot too.