Sunday, May 25, 2008

Faith Is Hope In The Things Unseen

I have faith in things I can not see, I have faith in the Promises of God that have yet to come to fruition. I am about to embark on an amazing journey, one that is going to change my life forever. I have faith that I am going to the Honor Academy and that I will experience God in ways I can not fathom.

The paradox of time is ever present.
The days can't come fast enough and the months are flying by.
I am where God wants me, totally clueless, dependent on Him and His strength.

I honestly, never thought this day would come, that God would rock my face off. I was so afraid of this very thing, the thing that has brought me so much JOY.

There will be days when I will feel
alone.
"Never will I leave you nor forsake you"
There will be times when I want to
give up
"I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me"
There will be times when I will be filled with
JOY
"The Joy of the Lord is your strength"
I will hold tight to hand of God.
Where He leads I will follow.
He is the shepherd
I am a sheep.
BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Here we go.
~standing on His Promise~
CaseyMay

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

That's fun, trusting God is fun, sometimes hard but it's a cool thing for sure.

I'm gonna keep praying for your Honor Academy, but I think you'll get in.

I love this "I am where God wants me, totally clueless". As long as God knows what he's doing, which he definitely does, everything gonna work out.

Laffy Taffy said...

hi
do you live in lewiston??
do you have a myspace or email where we could talk about what God has done in our lives through ATF?

Esther_B said...

Hi Casey! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I would love to know when you hear that status on your acceptance to the Honor Academy. Are you excited? It's gonna be so awesome! Do you have any questions about it, or has your rep pretty much helped you with all that?