Saturday, May 10, 2008

Hello World

So...my name is Casey. I love Jesus and am committed to His calling on my life which is to be missionary's wife, thus be a missionary. I am passionate about impacting this generation for God. My bestest friend is SamanthaMarie, who also has blog called Running After His Heart and its AMAZING, no I am not just saying that because she's my bestie, I REALLY mean it.

I have a very functional disfunctioning family, I am a triplet (all girls-no we're not identical) all three of us have some sort of disability and that has played a big role in who we are today (if you want specifics you'll have to ask).

This blog will focus on my journey with Jesus as I await the beautiful things He has promised me. I am so excited to see what happens and thank you for accompanying me on this beautiful journey!

~in His Promise~
CaseyMay

1 comment:

SamanthaMarie said...

I love you my bestieestestest friend :D