Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Its Happening Much To My Surprise

Ok its not official until next week and I'm missing the details but I can say with confidence that I am going to the Honor Academy Minnesota in August, and it is for sure that I'm going to Mexico in less than 2 months for a mission trip. I know these things are happening
yet they feel so unreal
I can't even imagine these experiences yet I will be a part of them in just a matter of months! I am so out of my element mentally, I have no clue what to expect, no idea as to how to handle things, I am completely in the dark.
It's the greatest feeling in the world
Those of you who have been getting to know me, know that I am a control freak (not as bad, but still a type A personality) I am the one that wants to know everything before hand and be prepared for everything. I want to know who, what, when, where, why and how all before it even happens.
Yet I have found JOY in the unknown, in God's mysteriousness in the unknown promises, in His surprises. I know where God is asking me to go, yet I am still so amazed and so joyfully clueless, and I am so glad that He is in control. I am so excited to see whats going to happen. Two-three months can go by so fast and yet so slow, but its ok. I'm on His schedule not mine and thats my favorite place to be.
~standing on His Promise~
CaseyMay

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love how you're just loving of every minute of not knowing what's going on. It's even cooler that you're the kind of person who wants to know the details and yet there's this trust in God that other people might not understand, but we have good reason for it because he's God. It's just like "whoop... I wonder what will happen next!".

PS I'm excited for your trip to Mexico and the opportunity that you have to go to the Honor Academy and I'm praying for them both too!

Esther_B said...

That's so awesome! I'm so excited for you!

Tracy said...

That's awesome! I'm so glad you're going to go to the Honor Academy & Mexico. I've been there 3 times for missions trips. They were life-changing. Have a great day!

Dragonflysoul said...

YAY!! i'm proud of you and happy for you. praise God! i've never been on a missions trip, and i imagine that, as Tracy mentioned from her missions experiences in Mexico and from what i've read from graffitigirl's missions trips also, that yours will likewise be a life-changing experience.

i love to see how God is moving in the lives of others. it's amazing.