Sunday, May 11, 2008

looking back & walking forward

Today in church and I listened to my pastor talk of how things have come together, not by his works, but by stumbling under God's annointing. I began to look back at my life, (all 19 years of is, 5 of those following Christ), I began to see how God worked in me and how He has led me, even when I didn't know it. I have indeed sumbled under God's annointing.

When I get to see Jesus face-to-face, I hope to ask Him why He chose me, why He gave me this HUGE calling of being a missionary and often wonder what His answer will be. I know it won't be that I deserved it because I am so unworthy, lower than a snakes' belly.

I can look back and see how God has trained me for where I am at this point in my life. I am preparing to walk fully in God's will. That can be such a scary thing yet so exciting.

This is going to fun.

~standing on His Promise~

Casey

2 comments:

SamanthaMarie said...

God works through us and in us constantly, hence the reason even a month makes such a difference in our lives. I have been so blessed and honored to watch you in your journey with the Lord and to be apart of it. I couldn't ask for a better friend.

We are all so unworthy. His grace is enough :) All we can do is raise our hands and praise the King of kings. Hallelujah!

Stephanie said...

Hey! I found your blog through Sam's... we're pretty much best blogging buddies - so we've never met or anything or else you'd know me. You can read all of my blogs if you want, I'd actually like it if you did.

You've mentioned in both of your blogs that God's called you to be a missionary and I was just wondering if you knew where you're going to be a missionary. Other than that it seems like you've had some Godstops where you can just see God was working in you. I think probably everybody has them and it's always so cool to see too.

So post more stuff! See ya