Monday, June 2, 2008

The Wall

So today I participated in some team building activities that included a trust fall, low ropes course, and wall climb. This was pretty emotionally/mentally draining not to mention physically too.

The wall...the object of this was to work together to get over the 12 ft wall using only each other. This was the most challenging for me. When we finished the activity we were all asked to share what the wall represented in our lives, something that we have faced in our lives or something that we are currently facing. When it was my turn I walked up to the wall, laying my hand on it (like we all had to) and shared what my wall is:

"What this wall represents in my life is change, getting out of my comfort zone, moving on and know that the people that helped me get here, though far away, have helped me get here. And I can move on and do this on my own" I couldn't get through it with out crying. I am a cryer, having the spiritual gift of mercy doesn't help either ;) lots of tears were shed on the wall today.

I want to share more about whats been going on but i'm exhausted, so more later!
~standing on His Promise~
CaseyMay

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Where were you? Who were you with?