Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Praise and Prayer Request

I GOT INTO THE HONOR ACADEMY!!!! IT'S OFFICIAL!!!
I leave August 12th for Minnesota, my mom wants to take my sisters with us and it will take about 2 1/2 days to get there. I need to be there August 15.
I feel so relieved! Thank you all for praying about this with me, my next step is to raise financial support but I have complete trust in God's provision.
I would like to ask you all to pray for Samantha. She is feeling down and needs some prayer (hopefully she's ok with me asking...).
So just wanted to update you and ask for your prayers. I will post more soon!
~standing on His Promise~
CaseyMay

7 comments:

Pen to Paper; Spirit to Soul said...

YEAH!!! God always works wonders, huh??? You know, that is not all that much time, right? Enjoy each day that you have left 'at home', it will never be the same because you will be a different person as you grow into the young lady God desires you to be!!
I am excited for you!

Tracy said...

Woo-hoo!! Congrats!

I'll be praying for a smooth transition for you and also for Sam.

= )

Dragonflysoul said...

YAY!!! congrats babe!! i'll be continuing to pray for you and Sami :-)

Stephanie said...

I knew it! That's such great news! I'm so excited for you. Dare you to do a dance outside just because.

I will definitely be praying for Sam! I don't think she'd mind either that you ask. You can tell her I got her gift today in the mail (but I won't open it til my birthday). Maybe it'll make her smile.

retrobellewife said...

Congratulations! I am so glad to hear it. I hope you have a safe trip there.
Sorry I haven't been on in a while. You know how crazy things get, though. I'll talk to you later. Hope everything keeps working out for you, though.

SamanthaMarie said...

I'm beyond excited for you my dear friend. And actually very thankful, because I've already started planning your going-away gift and would have been quite upset if I couldn't have actually done it :D
Love you dear heart! Thanks for caring enough to put this request up here. It worked as you well know already ;)

Esther_B said...

Yay! I found your Blogger ;)