Tuesday, July 1, 2008

At DragonFly's Request :)






At Dragonfly's request I will tell you more about all my special-ness. :)
SO...I have no toes....



I have no toes because of a birth defect, I can walk but running is something that is not easy for me.





I also am missing fingers (on one hand) from the same birth defect. I'm not gonna lie I can pretty much to anything that you ten fingered people can :) LOL


Oh and by the way I make jokes all the time about my lack of fingers and toes, so don't be suprised and please feel free to laugh!! I wouldn't tell them if I didn't want you to laugh. :)





I am also a triplet, we were born 3months premature and weighed a little over 2 pounds. This is us (taken a few years ago and the one on the far right is my lil sis)








So there's a little more detail about my special-ness! :D If you have questions please feel free to ask!!!
~standing on His Promise~
CaseyMay

6 comments:

Dragonflysoul said...

i have decided that i love you even more.

A: because you cared enough about my interest and curiosity to respond!
B: because you boldly share all of who you are with total strangers like most of us are to you
C: because you're just you.

i think your tiny feet are adorable! :-D thanks for sharing pictures of you and thanks for telling even more of your story. you really are special Casey, not because your body is different than some, but because your heart is different than most. this post proves that.

and i cannot believe you are a triplet!!! what's with all the secrecy Casey!?!?! HAHAHA, j/k!! tell your mom she is amazing!! anyone who can carry 3 humans inside of them for months is phenomenal.

big fat kisses to you!

Anonymous said...

I'm in agreement with DF. You'd be special even if you had 25 toes.
And regarding your financial troubles... do you need some sponsors? Please pray and let me know. I haven't much but if you need it, I'd love to help...
Rose

SamanthaMarie said...

I have such a cutie for my bestie friend for life :D

Jennifer said...

I was just wondering what your birth defect was called, my cousins' little girl was born with no toes and no fingers on one hand. They have not been able to tell her much on why she was born like that. We all love her dearly and I am so glad that I came across your blog. Thanks Jennifer

CaseyMay said...

Jenifer,
I do not know the name of the birth defect, it was at one time labeled amnotic band syndrome (or something like it) however the cause of my birth defect is somewhat unknown. I wish I could be of more help. Please let me know if your cousin needs any encouragement for her daughters needs, it would be lovely to be in contact with them. I have never met anyone with the same thing as me.

God bless you!
~CaseyMay

Anonymous said...

Hi, I love your stump feets! It's different and beautiful! And I'm an "amputee, too (born without one leg). You have a Twiiter acount? Follow me - @Isabella_amp
Kisses from Brazil!