Monday, January 24, 2011

Oh my..

God is funny. It seems like right when I can't take it anymore He breaks through, like a knight in shining armor. Yes, things still are difficult, but as He so faithfully reminds me, He is enough.


This may be a dark hour, but joy is coming with the morning light. He is faithful. He has not forgotten me, He has not rejected me. But these trails are bringing me closer to Him.  I am a fool to think that I can do this life on my own. I need Jesus, and the cross. Always.


My heart feels lighter tonight, maybe even a little bit happy. Still with no answers to my questions, it's alright. God has it figured out, and it's better for me to trust than to want to know God's time line.


~Set Apart for Him~
CaseyMay

1 comment:

Pen to Paper; Spirit to Soul said...

I LOVE YOU, CASEY!!!! <3

One phrase that I am clinging to at this time....His glory is greater than my grief!!