Monday, September 29, 2008

So much wondering

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to update, I will be writing about ESOAL soon, but right now there is another thing pressed upon my heart.

I am so confused right now, which more than likely is exactly where God wants me. I have been learning so much about how to battle my flesh (sinful nature) it is so much harder than it sounds. When you are tempted and you have the choice to indulge or to walk away, your flesh screams out "DO IT" and your spirit cries out "WALK AWAY". You are conflicted. Will you choose what "feels" or "sounds" good or right in the moment, or will you choose to die to yourself and walk away knowing your reward is eternal.

This is SO hard for me. I am struggling with a lot of the lies I have believed and that continue to surface. I am faced everyday with the choice, to live for God or to live for my flesh, this question arises multiple times daily.

I am being forced to confront my past, my present, my future and my sin. It stares me in the face, and forces me to look, it's ugly and unpleasent and painful.

Who will I serve? My flesh or my God?

Only time will tell....

Time is one thing I fear can run out at any moment, and there is so much more I want to know...patience?

*sigh*

~standing on His Promise~
CaseyMay

2 comments:

SamanthaMarie said...

Well now I know what you are confused about and so I can pray more specifically (:
I'm interested to get details my dear friend.

LOVE YOUUUUU

Pen to Paper; Spirit to Soul said...

I can't wait to hear about ESOAL! I know that God is doing a very deep work in you right now and HE will be sure to complete it...that is a promise!!!
Could you leave campus on Friday and not come back until Sunday??? I so wanna come get you but keep you for awhile! Let me know, okay???
Love you!!!