Sunday, October 5, 2008

Around the Mountain AGAIN

Well Friends, I am again going around the mountain. I am wrestling with God and fighting Him. I am trying to work throuh some deep issues and emotional dependence. I am forcing myself, for a week, to not talk about how I am feeling with anyone bu t God, I wish I could tell you how hard that is for me. So I will not be using this for an outlet either, please pray for me as I wrestle with God, pray that He quickly wins and that I surrender to His truth and abandon the lies I have been holding onto.

Hope everything is going well!

~standing on His Promise~

CaseyMay

3 comments:

Pen to Paper; Spirit to Soul said...

I'm praying for you, my precious sister!

åslaug abigail said...

Dear sister! Keep going =) I'm so proud of you. You know you could have chosen just to refuse wrestling with God in the first place, and continued to be content in flesh and lies. I'm praying. God will win, Casey May, He is the King!

*praying for you*

åslaug

Anonymous said...

Why is the heart made to be broken? Don't you ever feel that no matter how much you invest, it will just be broken? Forgive my discouragement!!! I'm bummed.