Monday, August 18, 2008

A change of the most glorious kind

Hey everyone!

So here I am in Graden Valley, Texas at the Honor Academy. I am sitting in the cafeteria and I am just so still in my spirit.

In the past 3 days (which have been SO packed it feels like 10 days!) I have already grown so much in my relationship with the Lord, I wish y'all could see my face, I think I'm glowing :)

God has something so BIG planned for me, I'm not sure what it is but I don't need to know either! SO my heart's cry this year is to be completely broken by God, to the point where my every action and deed reflects Him and all the glory is His and that I rely FULLY on Him, for my everything. Every breath, every thought, every tear, every word, every step, EVERYTHING.

I love you all and I will update when I have time, (by the way my roommates are awesome!) it may not be until Saturday.

~standing on His Promise~
CaseyMay

5 comments:

Stepheny said...

I'll be praying for you!

Steph

Tracy said...

I'm glad you made it safe & sound...& that you're feeling the presence of the Lord so strongly. I'm praying for you.

{hugs}
Tracy

Dragonflysoul said...

i'm so glad that you are diving headfirst into this new chapter of your life. i'm amazingly proud of you and i'm praying for you. what an awesome thing to SEE your growth in the Lord.

Dragonflysoul said...

thinking of you! praying things are going marvelously in the Big Tex :-)

retrobellewife said...

Hey, Casey! I am so glad to be back on y'all's blogs. I was thinking about y'all while I was gone.
I am so happy that everything went well this summer and that you made it to Texas safely. It sounds as though everything is working out better than any of us could have asked. You have good friends, are in a good school, and are growing closer to Him everyday. This is all wonderful news. I hope things continue on this path.