Monday, August 11, 2008

Dreaming, Dancing, Drifting

In 2 days I will get on a plane at 6am and move to Texas and I couldn't be more excited. :)

Some might call this denial...
but I call it dreaming.
Dreaming of all the things I have not seen
Dreaming of the adventure that awaits me
Dreaming of the person I will become
Dreaming of the God I will fall in love with
Dreaming of the unknown
Dancing...
Dancing for joy
Dancing in the rain
Dancing to wind chimes
Dancing for my Jesus
Drifting...
Drifting away from people
I thought it would be harder
Yet I'm finding I'm at peace
This is a part of my life
I have already grieved
Now all the drifting I will do
Is drifting towards my dreams
Daring...
Daring to dance
Daring to dream
Daring to drift
Daring to leap
Daring to let go
Daring to be vunerable
Daring to start over
Daring to follow God
Daring to answer the Call
Daring to GO
~standing on His Promise~
CaseyMay

No comments: