Thursday, September 9, 2010

The season I have prayed for

The Lord is so faithful.


I am so blessed. School is going well, despite the heavy homework load. I have a job that I love, as a teacher aide to a 1 yr old classroom! I am living with my best friend, who loves the Lord with all her heart. We pursue the Lord together, challenge one another, pray together everyday. I have found a church that I LOVE, I am getting involved in youth ministry there, as well as college ministry and hopefully get plugged into a small group too. I work out 3-5 times a week, and enjoy it! My relationship with the Lord is growing, and can be so painful, but it is so good.


The Lord is answering the deep desires of my heart, as He told me He would in this season, a few months ago. I love where I am in life, this is what I have always desired, to live this life so in love with the Lord. I used to doubt that this time would come, that I would really be the woman of God that I wanted to be. And here I am, in God's perfect will.


~Set Apart for Him~
CaseyMay

No comments: