Tuesday, August 17, 2010

It has been quite the transition

Sorry friends, it has been a crazy month! I am now in Boise,  moved into my apartment, and getting ready for school. I had a job that I hated for 2 weeks, I just recently quit, and am now praying that God directs me to a job I enjoy and works around my school schedule.

I have experienced many things emotionally, great excitement, and at times very sad and lonely days. I have been grieving over my now very distant friends, it's hard when you leave people that love you and know you so well, and start over. There have been a lot of firsts here, I don't know many people, and I don't yet have a church to call home. But I do have the Lord. He is so faithful, He continues to win my heart, especially in my lowest moments.


I have achieved some victories being here, I rejoice that our new apartment community has a pool and 24 hour gym, I have been working out and eating healthier. It is a great victory in my life to be self disciplined and live an active, healthy lifestyle. I have also been seeking the Lord and spending one on one time with the Lord, it has been so sweet, and sometimes very painful, but brokenness is beautiful.


*Sigh* Life is going to get crazy, but I know the Lord will help me keep my head above water! Next post: Relationships, and Waiting for my Story to Unfold.


~Standing on His Promises~
CaseyMay

1 comment:

Pen to Paper; Spirit to Soul said...

Love you and I am so stinkin' proud of you!!! You are such a young woman of God and you bring Him honor in so many ways!!!