Friday, February 12, 2010

Things are changing...I like it :)

Hello everyone!

I have been so busy, I am sorry, both my events are coming up very quickly! Atlanta is NEXT WEEKEND! I can't believe it! Nashville is in just 4 weeks! Crazy...

The Lord has been doing a lot in my life the past few months-2 months to be exact. I am falling more in love with Christ everyday. In the last few weeks, especially, the Lord has been transforming me. I have really begun to trust the Lord, I am not nearly as stressed or uptight as I used to be, its like my personality has changed, and its wonderful. I feel like my season of life is going to change, though I don't know in what way specifically-I'll keep you updated.

I am listening to sermons by Voodie Bauchum about biblical manhood and womanhood, they are so good. You should check it out at this link

Let me know your thoughts.

No comments: