Saturday, January 16, 2010

Back in Texas and really busy!

Sorry it's been so long since the last post. I have been back in Texas now for a week, and things are very busy-especially at work. Both my events have deadlines coming up, I worked over time last week and have been dealing with a lot in my own personal life as well.

The Lord is taking me through a season of refinement again, and it is good but painful. I have to let go of a friendship that is hindering my walk with the Lord, and that is very painful but I think in the long run it will help both of us come closer to the Lord.

I will explain more later, but for now this is all I have time to post. I will be checking on your blogs :)

~Standing on His Promises~
CaseyMay

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

For one, don't forget to be thankful for the busy times. Trust me, overtime is a blessing. Lately, I've just been getting less and less hours at work. And then I don't help myself... they try to give me more hours by giving me 8 hour Saturday shifts but then I traded them for 6 hour Monday shifts to help a friend who's daughter's sick. It's every disadvantage to me, expect it's the one way I can really love and be a support to her. But still I'm sure you can see what I mean. I can't wait 'til March or April when things will start to pick up again.

And refinement. Maybe that's what I'm going through. No, well maybe. That would only be a bonus if it is I guess.

CaseyMay said...

Thanks for the encouragement girl, I have been thinking about that recently, I am only going to be this busy for a short while (March) and then my life will slow down again and I will miss this...

Lys said...

You are such a treasure! The Lord so enjoys His time with you. For you to give up that of which you don't want to, in order to follow Him and seek him more and deeper, he cherishes that. You are His bride, he adorns you with praise. He smiles with gladness when he looks at you. :D Look it up in the Word...it's there.

Anonymous said...

My dear one, Refinement is painful but the end result of purity is so worth it. Know that I am praying for you! Love, Grace

Pen to Paper; Spirit to Soul said...

Love you...glad to know you are back safely and changed once again. The hand of the Lord is still all over you and it is precious to see!!!