Monday, February 15, 2010

Thoughts

Today I think I have a lot on my mind.
Separating the massive amounts of things on my mind is the challenge.

I love the Lord, so much, I am falling more in love with Him each day.
I need Him, more than anything, I can not live without Him.

I am tired and weary today.
But the Lord promises to give me rest.
His yoke is easy an His burden is light.

I want to get married.
I am waiting on the Lord.
I am not anxious.
I am not waiting in vain, I am learning so much.
The Lord's timing is perfect.

My future is in front of me.
I think I know my next step.
But most of I want to know its what God wants.

I am a new creation in Christ.
I trust the Lord so much more, I am not in control.
I love it.
The Lord is sovereign.
He promises to work all things out for good.

I am 21 years old.
But I love be child-like.

My heartaches for the orphans of the world.
I long to be a mother, to as many children as possible.
I desire to see people set free by the love of Christ.

Its been a rough day.
I think I need a good cry.

But more then anything,
I just want to be held.

Lord,
Like a little girl I come to You.
Tired, broken, longing,
needing to be loved,
to be held,
to be reminded of who I am.
Lord I need to feel Your strong, loving arms around me.
Meet me here Jesus.
Your Beloved longs for you,
calling Your name in the streets,
searching for the One she loves.

4 comments:

Pen to Paper; Spirit to Soul said...

And He smiles and sings over you as He gently rocks you in His everlasting arms!

Rachel said...

What a great post, CaseyMay....the Holy Spirit used the words in your post to speak right to my heart in the same way as He did to yours, dear friend. :)
Thank you for writing it down :)
Love,
Rachel from Hopejourney

Stephanie said...

Hmm... I can relate, and have similar desires.

I think you took some of the very last part from the song of songs. Or at least wrote something very similar.

Good stuff, have a good day whenever you read this!

Lys said...

O Sweetie I can relate so much!!