Monday, December 29, 2008

So many thoughts....

So many thoughts....in my head. I am supposed to be writing a blog that will go up on our website for the Atlanta ATF, this is my chance to speak to the people that look at our site, and for once in my life, I am at a loss for words!

*sigh*

In other news, I am back in Texas at the Honor Academy. I am glad to be back, though I know this next season in my life will be tough and challenging and stretching, if I remember correctly that's why I came here ;)

I'm in a weird mood. Probably because I need to go have ny quiet time, but even more than that, I am just realizing how so many little conflicts or disagreements get turned into big deals, when really all you need to do is die to yourself--> myself included. I am so done arguing over things that don't matter! It's so much easier to serve another person than be selfish (easier in the long run, not in the moment).

God has been showing me a lot lately about my future at the HA. I will plan on staying another year as both a Core Advisor and the Director of the Atlanta ATF (this is all in plan, nothing is for sure or confirmed). This in and of itself will be challenging but I know that I can do so much more than I am currently doing. So because of that I will also be taking all classes offered (8 hours or so) and also working (31 hours) and doing the IET (Intensive Elective Training) program. I hope that this will prepare me for the next season of my life, in removing the limits I place on myself and teaching me how to not stress out over things I cannot control.

Hope you all are doing well!

~standing on His promises~
CaseyMay

3 comments:

Pen to Paper; Spirit to Soul said...

Hey, girlie! Glad you are back in God's country!!! (JK!!!)
Hope Christmas was awesome!!!

Pamela

Stephanie said...

I think you're right where you need to be right now. I'll be praying for you.

SamanthaMarie said...

God's country is in Idaho too Pamela!! ;)

I'm really sorry that you've been dealing with so many distraction lately my dear Casey May. I know without a doubt all of these things are popping up because satan wants a way to distract you from the motivation you had while in Lewiston. You just have to keep loving and dying to yourself. You know it's better for all people involved (including yourself!) and while that strength can not come from you, it certainly can come from the One who holds you in His hands and has you at the Honor Academy for a reason.
I'm praying for you my dear friend. I hope this weekend you can really work some things out with your roommates. Love on that January like no other! :D And keep fighting for Atlanta, that event needs to happen!

Love you,
Samantha Marie