Monday, August 20, 2012

A Stirring in My Heart

Hello friends! I, regrettably, have been absent from blog world recently. But, I am feeling refreshed and renewed with an exciting, and intimidating vision from the Lord. My journey will start here, in blog land. You are invited to investigate with me, "What is a Biblical Woman?" Now, I know that many of you already have such a firm grasp on this, so please be patient with me if I am repeating what you already know.

As a 24 year old college student, newlywed and pastor's wife, I hear a lot of different views and opinions of what a woman should be, but only one thing really matters to me, what does God say a woman should be? If we are made in God's image, what attributes of God are we to bear? What does it look like to be a woman devoted to the Lord? How does culture influence our perception of Biblical Womanhood? What does it really mean to submit to my husband as I submit to the Lord?

Ultimately...What does it mean to be a woman?

This will be an exciting adventure, and I am sure many of us will be surprised by what we learn about God, ourselves, and the culture we live in.

~Set Apart for Him~
CaseyMay

2 comments:

- Kailene said...

So excited to join you in this journey, Casey!!!

Lexie said...

I'm excited! I've dedicated the next ten months to draw closer to God and his purpose for my life, and I think your blog will be a tremendous help :)